curl-users

Re: Using curl in a Java app to simulate an SSL POST

From: Daniel Stenberg <Daniel.Stenberg_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 10:49:54 +0200 (MET DST)

On Mon, 19 Jun 2000, Ryan Sutter wrote:

> Now, I realize that this is more a Java problem than a curl problem, but
> I'm hoping that somebody out there has successfully managed to POST with
> curl from a Java app and can tell me what I can do differently...

I'm afraid I'm not a Java guru and I should probably not be allowed to even

I did however ask a few more knowledgable friends and I got the attached tiny
java program from Daniel Marell.

Using that, I can instruct java to run whatever program I desired, and if I
do 'java CmdTest curl -I curl.haxx.se' or whatever I select, it sure seems to
behave as expected.

I would suspect there's something wrong with your username or password
variables, like they end with newlines or something...

--
      Daniel Stenberg - http://daniel.haxx.se - +46-705-44 31 77