Re: HTTPS upload

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 07:50:10 +0100 (MET)

On Wed, 6 Dec 2000, Craig Davison wrote:

> I moved my test box outside our firewall (Gauntlet for NT) and everything
> seems to work.

> But I'm still curious as to why Netscape/IE can put up with the firewall
> whereas Curl can't.

I would *really* like to know too.

You're not the first person to experience problems with big files posted to
https. Bug #110743
( also
describes problems that were never fixed.

There is probably some difference in what Netscape/IE do and what curl does.
I can't help feeling that this could very well be an OpenSSL problem...

  Daniel Stenberg -- curl project maintainer --