curl-users

RE: Let me explain...

From: <Joern.Hartroth_at_comma-soft.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 08:08:10 +0100

Hello Daniel!

I think I'm speaking for the majority of the curl user community when I say
that there's nothing to feel sorry for, quite to the contrary.
You've been doing a marvellous job in developing curl into one of the most
useful net-oriented tools in existence, and your responsiveness to feature
requests or bug reports has never left anything to be desired.
The latest "flood of memory bugs" is exactly what you called it, a temporary
inconvenience. And concerning the memory leaks discovered in and around
urlglob the fault lies with me, anyway. Your memory debugging initiative as
a whole is certainly appreciated because it will ultimately lead to a more
stable tool.
So quit rambling and get back to coding :-)).

Jörn