curl-users Mailing List Archives

Small bug: --location 2x

From: Kevin P Roth <KPRoth_at_MarathonOil.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 08:42:37 -0600

It appears that specifying --location twice in a config-file negates the --location directive.

I was setting up a GET-style request, and needed to follow one Location: header; I was also using a -b to include a session-id cookie from a previous request. I accidentally put two --location lines in my config file and discovered that the Location: header was not followed. However, once I removed the second --location, it worked like a charm.

--Kevin