curl-users

Re: 7.9.2 release count-down

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 11:20:33 +0100 (MET)

On Mon, 3 Dec 2001, Domenico Andreoli wrote:

> wow! fortunately 7.9.1 has just reached testing... :))
>
> one gone, one more to go...

Hehe. Well, I have no less than 19 changes (as of this writing) since 7.9.1
to mention in the release notes, and numerous minor ones in the changelog.

The only reason 7.9.2 has been released earier is that I've had a steady
stream of bug reports that have kept me busy!

BTW, there's a pre-release 8 here: http://curl.haxx.se/beta/ that looks just
about like the public 7.9.2 release will look like. I appreciate if a few
souls get it and try it so that we can decrease that usual bug report peak we
get after each public release... :-)