curl-users Mailing List Archives

Question about HTTP Post

From: <christoph.vogler_at_sercon.de>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 13:13:06 +0100

Hi there!

I have the following to do, and would like to know if it is possible:

I have to Post a XML-File to an intranet-server,
the URL is like:
http://<ip>:<port>/invoke/service1/service2/
The File needs following information:

POST/invoke/wm.PartnerMgr.gateway.transport.BAPI/InboundProcesss
HTTP/1.0
<?xml version="1.0"encoding="iso-8859-1"?>
etc....

Can anyone explain me how to Post it with curl, if it is possible, ive
never worked with http posting things :-))

Mit freundlichen Gren/Best regards

--
Christoph Vogler
Junior Consultant, Business Area Buy & Supply, SerCon GmbH, Frankfurt