curl-users

Re: Curl 7.9.3 pre3 build fails

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 09:20:35 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 17 Jan 2002, Saul Good wrote:

> Using Mac OS X 10.1.2 and Dec dev tools:
>
> sendf.c: In function `Curl_write':
> sendf.c:232: `EWOULDBLOCK' undeclared (first use in this function)
> sendf.c:344: `EWOULDBLOCK' undeclared (first use in this function)
> sendf.c:344: `errno' undeclared (first use in this function)

Hm

Can you check this out a bit further for us? I don't have access to any Mac
OS X machines myself.

Try the man pages for 'recv()' and 'send()', they should mention which
include files to use to get the EWOULDBLOCK definition. Mac OS X simply *has*
to have it, I just think we don't include the proper header. Or try grepping
among all headers to see where it might be.

The same goes with errno there. Invoke 'man errno' and check which include
file we need to include. Hm, you could even try to add:

#include <errno.h>

I noticed we don't have that included, although we probably should.