curl-users

Re: Error on upload

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 10:09:35 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 24 Jan 2002, Steven W. Riggins wrote:

> Me too. Download and compile the latest version from the site, solves this
> issue.

This contradicts Matthew Healey's mail. He said the problem is still present!

Matthew, can you verify once again that you really run the newer version when
you think you do and still get this problem?

> Now, I am dense, how can I recursively upload a tree to a site?

curl doesn't (presently) support that "natively". You need to write a script
that runs curl with the proper command lines.

Or patch src/main.c to add this functionality.