curl-users

Error Code: curl: (18) transfer closed with 271 bytes remaining to read

From: Frazier, Darin <dfrazier_at_lsil.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 07:50:40 -0600

I am currently running curl from inside a tcl shell and was having wonderful
luck until last night. I tried this url:
http://listings.ebay.com/aw/plistings/list/all/category15005/index.html and
found that I was getting this error:

> GET
http://listings.ebay.com/aw/plistings/list/all/category15005/index.html
HTTP/1.1

Host: listings.ebay.com

Pragma: no-cache

Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, */*

* Closing connection #0
curl: (18) transfer closed with 271 bytes remaining to read

The command line option that is executing this is as follows:
set web_data [exec curl -S -v -s -x(proxy)
http://listings.ebay.com/aw/plistings/list/all/category15005/index.html]

Any idea why this particular url is going me problems? Any help would be
appreciated.

Darin S. Frazier