RE: Using cURL with PHP SOLVED

From: Jay Blanchard <>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 13:06:03 -0500

But (you knew there was going to be one, didn't you?!) when I run curl from
the command line, it works great. But when I try to run it in an exec()
function (PHP) it doesn't work. I had it working at one point but I cannot
get it to work consistently. Perhaps I am going to have to do some shell
scripting combined with the PHP. Any insight would be extremely valuable and
appreciated right now.

It's the smallest thing...

use the full path to the curl executable in the exec() function (PHP)

exec("/full/path/to/curl -d
\"name=myname&password=mypassword&btnsubmit=submit\" -s -o

*sheepish grin*

This email is sponsored by:ThinkGeek
No, I will not fix your computer.