curl-users Mailing List Archives

flash

From: Pawlukiewicz Jane <pawlukiewicz_jane_at_bah.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 10:19:24 -0400

Hi,

We are trying to automate the retrieval of information from a webpage
where the data is imbedded in a flash application. My programmers are
telling me its impossible to do with curl.

I have a tendency to not believe anything in impossible. The questions I
have are:

1) Is Curl the right tool for this?

2) If yes, then how?

Thanks for any help.

BTW, curl is the greatest thing since sliced bread for the kinds of
analysis we're doing. This is the first time in almost six months
someone has told me they can't do what I've asked with curl.

Jane