curl-users

RE : Curl & OpenVMS

From: Laurent GODARD <laurent.godard_at_tissages-denantes.fr>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 16:17:18 +0200

PhP why not ? I did some personnal tests some months ago ... It was goo

The goal is to collect data from a MsExchange Database and some other
windows app
Is php able to handle activex objects ?

Concerning Curl, i've just finished my first tests
All seems working like a charme:
A browser calls a cgi (DCL procedure) on the alpha web server which use CURL
to call an IIS server on a XP pro which serve an html file.
Curl runs in silent mode and the stdout is redircted to a file (for next
tries)
The file is then typed on sys$output

And TaTa ... Displays on the web browser ... Without changing the url. It is
still 'connected' to the primary server

The next step will be generating some dynamic datas on the IIS server and
meld them with data from the alpha machine and display the result ....

Thanks again for your help ...

Laurent