curl-users

Output to a file

From: Stamen Gortchev <s.gortchev_at_onventis.de>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 14:04:33 +0100

Hi all,

I am a new user of CURL and have the following question:

How is it possible to setup CURL such that to put the result of its operation into a file. I need this because I use curl to upload a file to an IP which is not always "on" - and i need to be sure that the file is uploaded. When the IP is "off", CURL just writes in the Command-Window "..could not resolve host.." - i would like to have this output into a file. I use Windows 2000.

Thanks in advance for any help

Cheers
Stamen