curl-users

Re: HTTPS Problem

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 21:01:40 +0100 (MET)

On Sun, 29 Dec 2002, shlomit lisser wrote:

> I'm using the latest version of cURL. I also entered the --cacert option
> using the ca-bundle certificate file, in case the server requires that. All
> looks fine (to my eyes..) however I'm still not able to retrieve the web
> content. I'm getting a 'session timeout' page. The return codes are 200 ok
> and after looking very thoroughly in the mailing list I'm running out of
> ideas.

Since you get HTML content and even a 200 HTTP code, you don't have a HTTPS
problem.

> I'm sending the headers and page results. they have been changed slightly.
> I'll appreciate any comment on that.

Sorry, but I'm up to my ears with work and I don't have time to check the
details here, but the fact that you get a session timeout' page back
indicates that you fail to pass something over to the server that informs it
about your "session". Like a form field, a cookie or something.