curl-users Mailing List Archives

7.10.3-pre4

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 11:43:49 +0100 (MET)

Download pre-release 4 from here:

  http://curl.haxx.se/beta/

I consider this a release candidate. I don't plan on doing many more changes
unless I have to before 7.10.3 goes public.

Please let me know if you experience any problems with this package.

There are still some open bug reports (please, if you know of other bugs not
currently mentioned in the bug tracker, add them!) but none of them is a
showstopper.

--
      Daniel Stenberg - http://daniel.haxx.se - +46-705-44 31 77