curl-users

Re: easy.pm?

From: Cris Bailiff <c.bailiff+curl_at_awayweb.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 00:56:16 +1100

On Thu, 9 Jan 2003 03:54 am, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Jan 2003, Moffet, Scott wrote:
> > I've been trying to find a copy of 'easy.pm' curl::easy Perl module. I
> > can no longer find it on the curl.haxx.se website, whereas about six
> > months ago it was there. Or am I just missing it?
>
> Try here:
>
> http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/perl/

That should certainly do the trick. The latest version of Curl::easy is always
there....

> > Is this module still available and is it still being maintained?
>
> Cris Bailiff is still mr easy.pm and AFAIK, he still fiddles with it when
> needed.

Curl::easy is certainly still being maintained, but as it auto-adapts to most
new curl options, it hasn't needed much doing to it recently. I'm still
(slowly) working on adding support for curl_form functions, and eventuall the
multi- interface, but I need more tuits for this.

CPAN distribution of the module is currently stalled awaiting my effort for
soliciting more feedback and consensus on the module naming, but should
proceed a-pace once this is sorted.

Cris