curl-users

Problems with using curl to submit form

From: Mun Mun <elephant_at_doramail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 11:48:55 +1000

Hello there, I am a new user to curl, and so i am not familiar with all its options. However, i have been trying to submit a form for a while, but it still doesn't seem to work.

I think the problem is because the submit button does not have a "NAME" value.
The following is the submit section of the form.

<P>
<INPUT TYPE="submit" VALUE="Submit Sequence">
<INPUT TYPE="reset" VALUE="Clear fields"><P>

The following is one command that i have tried:

curl -d "SEQ=MATTATCTRFTDDYQLFEELGKGAFSVVRRCVKKTSTQEYAAKIINTKKLSARDHQKLEREARICRLLKH&Source3=euk&submit=Submit%20Sequence" http://www.cbs.dtu.dk/services/SignalP/#submission

Is there any one that has an idea?

Thankyou for you time.

Many Thanks