curl-users

Re: autobuilds web

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 16:48:07 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 22 Jan 2003, Andy Cedilnik wrote:

> I can do several machines, but you will have to add http submission since I
> cannot send mails from those machines.

I find it mildly amusing that you can't mail from the machines but you can
install curl and fire off a formpost! ;-)

To automaticly upload build-logs to the autobuild system, please use this
form:

        http://curl.haxx.se/auto/upload.cgi

As can be seen on http://curl.haxx.se/auto/, it is still evolving but we're
getting things there piece by piece.