curl-users

RE: ssl static libs for windows

From: Roth, Kevin P. <KPRoth_at_MarathonOil.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 10:10:57 -0500

The download for the Windows openSSL files contains only the .dll files; it doesn't include the .libs.

The Win32/Mingw32 devel edition of curl has static and dynamic minGW link libraries (.a files actually) for libcurl (which in turn links to libssl).

If you're looking for MSVC .lib files, you'll need to make your own, as no-one on this list has contributed such a beast. I'm sure Daniel would be willing to post them for others' use, if you're willing to make them.

- Kevin