curl-users

CGI script for uploading file

From: Pravin Jade <pravin.jade_at_lionbridge.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 16:32:52 +0530

Hi list ,

I am trying to upload a file to Apache 2.0.46 using cURL 7.10 .
Can anybody show me CGI script to receive uploaded file ?
I want to know what r changes to be done in configuration file of Apache
2.0.46 to support 'PUT' type of requests.
I know it is not a place for CGI related questions but I can't help.

Thanx and Regards,
Pravin.