Re: ANNOUNCE: curl and libcurl 7.10.8

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 08:59:02 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 4 Nov 2003, Marty Kuhrt wrote:

> When compiling this release on Alpha VMS V7.3, I ran across the
> following error...
> res = Curl_follow(data, gotourl);

Yeah, this was also reported in bug report #836718 and it is indeed a bug.

Fixed and committed to CVS just a little while ago.

Thanks for pointing this out!

 Daniel - been obfuscating curl source code since 1998.
 [[ Do not post private mails to this email address. They won't reach me. ]]
This email is sponsored by: Giveback Program.
Does help you be more productive?  Does it
YOU!  Click Here: