curl-users

Re: Problem connecting to password protected page

From: Gary Danko <gary_at_hekal.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 10:58:36 -0800

Okay I am getting somewhere. I can authenticate but I am getting an
error... Still plodding along but I thought I'd post it anyway. :)

[baracus:~] gdanko% curl -v -e
"http://www.premiereinteractive.com/cgi-bin/members.cgi?stream=shows/PHILHENDREAL20031121&site=philhend&type=real_show"
-d "iUserName=mylogin&iPassword=mypassword&submit=Submit"
https://members.premiereinteractive.com/pcd/eGateChk
* About to connect() to members.premiereinteractive.com:443
* Connected to authstream.premiereinteractive.com (65.83.107.249) port 443
* SSL connection using DES-CBC3-SHA
* Server certificate:
* subject: /C=US/ST=California/L=Sherman Oaks/O=Premiere Radio
Networks/OU=Premiere Interactive/CN=members.premiereinteractive.com
* start date: 2002-09-16 00:00:00 GMT
* expire date: 2004-10-07 23:59:59 GMT
* common name: members.premiereinteractive.com (matched)
* issuer: /C=US/O=RSA Data Security, Inc./OU=Secure Server
Certification Authority
> POST /pcd/eGateChk HTTP/1.1

iUserName=mylogin&iPassword=mypassword&submit=Submit<HTML>
<BODY>
<CENTER>
<BR>
<BR>
Sorry, the following error has occurred:
<BR>
publisher's web site.<br>It also expects to be provided with a valid
magazine identifier.<br>It will not run correctly otherwise.<br>
<BR>
We are unable to continue processing your request at this time.
<BR>
The site Webmaster has been notified.
<BR>
Please try again later.</font>