curl-users Mailing List Archives

RE: Changes to http uploads

From: Roth, Kevin P. <KPRoth_at_MAPLLC.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 11:37:20 -0500

Out of curiosity - is there any reason to require BOTH headers (as described below) to be set in order to disable chunked encoding?

It seems easier (to me) to just ask the users to set a 'Content-Length' header, and then automatically turn off chunked-encoding (both the body and the Transfer-Encoding header).

- Kevin