issue 12

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 09:23:09 +0100 (CET)

Can someone please setup a test server/page for me that requires Digest or
perhaps NTLM and accepts a POST or PUT ?

Issue 12 in the TODO-RELEASE[*] document still needs to be adressed and if no
one else does it, I'll have a go at it myself, but I would rather not have to
setup the server side for the required testing too. I thought that perhaps
someone reading this already have most of the setup ready.

Mail me privately in case you have a server ready I could do some simple
testing on to fix this annoying problem. I really want this fixed for the
7.11.1 release.

[*] =

    Daniel Stenberg -- --