curl-users

Im getting Error Invalid referece to login page when im trying to access a protected page

From: shafeek puthuparampilsayed <shafeek_ps_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 02:40:55 +0000 (GMT)

Hi ,

          I am new to CURL, i have got one requirement
to download files from a remote server,there one web
application is hosted, there is one Login page is
there once the successful login ,my request will be
forwarded to a download page there i will be having
links to download the files,i thought of using the
CURL Language for this propose by simulating the
browser,now the problem is the url im looking is a
protected page so
https://<remote-server>/sftp/main ,when we type this
url the request will be internaly forwarded to a
login page

https://<remote-server>/sftp/main/framework/Login.jsp
,which has got the parameter like
j_username,j_password, & action as j_security_check on
submit after the validation the request is
forwarded to the main page
https://<remote-server>/sftp/main/main.jsp

i used the curl command like this

curl -v -d
"j_username=myname&j_password=password&LoginButton=Login"
"https://<remote-server>/sftp/main/{j_security_check,main.jsp}"

but when i used like this i was getting the error as
invalid direct reference to the form login page , is
there anyway to solve this issue.........

Thanx And Regards,

Shafeek