curl-users

installation verification

From: Rory Solomon <rorys_at_cal.berkeley.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 17:33:31 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I recently installed curl on two seperate boxes (a FreeBSD box from source
and a RedHat box from an rpm) for the purposes of connecting to Link Point
(a credit card merchant account provider). However, I'm getting an
identical error trying to access their API via curl on both boxes. They
are claiming it is a problem with my curl installation(s)... and I was
just wondering if there was any way, for the purposes of debugging this
problem, that I could somehow verify that curl has been installed on these
boxes correctly with SSL support. Is there a conventient site to connect
to, or some other way to get and test a certificate to this end?

Thank you,
Rory