curl-users

Re: Problem with Solaris and Curl

From: <huffo_at_ig.com.br>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 11:49:15 -0300

Hi,
i´ve renamed /usr/local/ssl (my compiled version)directory and installed
openssl with pkgadd (from sunfreeware) and it´s now working.

bash-2.03# curl
curl: try 'curl --help' or 'curl --manual' for more information

Thanks a lot,
Mauricio.

Em 1 Jul 2004, curl tool talk escreveu:

>On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 huffo_at_ig.com.br wrote:
>
>> i´ve downloaded pkg from sunfreeware.
>
>You mean it works after you did it or that the problematic version was
>downloaded?
>
>If the latter, then I suggest you contact the one you provided the package.
>
>> VERSION: 7.8.1
>> INSTDATE: dez 27 2001 19:24
>
>Do I need to point out that this version was released about the same time
>the
>dinasours were still walking on this planet?
>
>--
> Daniel Stenberg -- http://curl.haxx.se -- http://daniel.haxx.se

Voce quer um iGMail protegido contra vírus e spams?
Clique aqui: http://www.igmailseguro.ig.com.br
Ofertas imperdíveis! Link: http://www.americanas.com.br/ig/