curl-users

How to download files to a specific directory?

From: Glenn <glenn.geidemar_at_gothiagroup.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 06:22:19 +0000 (UTC)

I'm sorry for disturbing the list with this (hopefully) easy-to-solve annoying
problem.

BTW I have read the manual, browsing around in a lot of usergroups but haven't
found any solution to my little problem.

I'm using curl from a .bat file and when I start it manually everything works
fine i.e I get all files I expect and they are downloaded to the same dir the
bat file is located (this is exactly what I want).

When I start the program with an external tool (scheduling part of a
commercial software) the bat file still executes and receive all files BUT
they are downloaded to the directory where the scheduling tool is executed!
This is probably obvious but I don't know how to solve this and direct my
files to another directory (I'm not very happy to automatically move files
from the prod-env.)

The process for getting the files I want goes like this:
1 a.bat: get id:s from a site and put them in temp.bat
2 temp.bat: call b.bat with id to download

The command row looks something like this:
D:\curl --cert D:\vib.crt --cacert D:\XXXXXX.pem "https://myURL.se/%product%/%
1" -O

So, to resume, my question is: How can I specify (hardcode) so my files will
be downloaded to d:\downloaded ??

Unfortunately I've got some limitations to test so please be patient with my
feedback!

Thanx in advance

/Glenn