curl-users Mailing List Archives

Problem with posting of cookies

From: Sagar Saibi <sagar.saibi_at_patni.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 11:54:06 +0530

        I have a site which gives me some information.
        This site have different sessions. I am facing problem in changing these
sessions.I have a link say MAIN_LINK from which
        i am getting a cookie. To change a session a have a link say SESSION_LINK.
I post the required data to this link which
        internally links to a asp page which uodates the session and return to the
page of my need.
        Now i have to bypass this update session page and get the final page. How
should i do that and where should i pass the cookie