curl-users

OpenSSl & -bugs Command

From: <jennyvus_at_charter.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 13:51:32 +0000

Hey there,

I am currently using the latest version of OpenSSL to transfer files. In order for me to send traffic to my FTP Server using explicit settings, I got the following error:

SSL2_WRITE:ssl handshake failure...etc..

Anyway, after some debugging I decided to try the OpenSSL command (-bugs). This applies workaround for known bugs in the code.

Does CURL have a complimentary command to send to OpenSSL to translate in order to use this (-bugs) feature?

If not, I know this isn't a CURL related question, but can we tell OpenSSL to use this command without CURL telling it to?

Hope this all makes sense. Thanks! Jen