curl-users Mailing List Archives

Re: Extra character in a downloaded file

From: Patrice Regnier <regnier_at_genethon.fr>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 18:18:22 +0200

Hello,

I don't know if there is a option with cURL for that, but ^M means you have dos end of line characters on your files :
http://francis.courtois.free.fr/jc1/serial/Resources/EndOfLine.html
nothing to do with download protocol but look on the doc, there is maybe an option to avoid this...

regards,

Pat

--
Patrice Regnier