curl-users

SV: problem with HTTPS post of file: "Expectation failed"

From: jeremiah <jeremiah_at_easywebsite.se>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 11:16:28 +0100

I would look into using Apache instead of lighthttpd or perhaps thttpd which
is also small and fast. I have worked with boa as well which I can
recommend. If you are using lighthttpd for ruby on rails then switching to
Apache to get proper implementation of the protocols might be your best
solution.

  _____