login issues

From: Blurry <>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 14:39:14 -0400

I am really toiling, 2 websites are kicking my a**. One I can login,
but get no further, and then they turned on SSL so I can't see what is
getting passed. Now I am on another that has login, but fails to
respond to any of the authentication methods that curl has. My
proxomitron log shows the URL it sends from the browser

so I tried to capture the one time token when I pull up the page with
the login button, but I notice the encode of the password differs
everytime, so I am at a loss. Can I use curl to login into this site ?
It is killing me.