curl-users

Re: curl wiht privoxy (xiaolei zhang)

From: Alexander Lazic <al-curlusers_at_none.at>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 10:44:12 +0200

Hi,

On Sam 22.04.2006 16:32, xiaolei zhang wrote:

>I try this, but still the same. Late I change -p to --proxy, it worked.

Yes -p != proxy ;-)

from curl -M

---
-p/--proxytunnel
When an HTTP proxy is used (-x/--proxy), this option will cause non-HTTP
protocols to attempt to tunnel through the proxy instead of merely using
it to do HTTP-like operations. The tun- nel approach is made with the
HTTP proxy CONNECT request and requires that the proxy allows direct
connect to the remote port number curl wants to tunnel through to.
.
.
-x/--proxy <proxyhost[:port]>
Use specified HTTP proxy. If the port number is not specified, it is
assumed at port 1080.
---
regards
Alex