Https upload with curl

From: <>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 14:33:32 +0530

Hi All,

I am trying to setup download/upload files in to https server (using
Apache server 2.0 versions)

I am using curl to do operations. I created sample ssl certificate and
trying to download the sample1.txt, it worked fine. I executed commands
from /sslcert in apache configured directory.

Download: curl --cacert cacert.pem -L

I had problem with upload operation. It gives the following error

$ curl --cacert cacert.pem --upload-file sample2.txt

<title>405 Method Not Allowed</title>

<h1>Method Not Allowed</h1>

Can any one help how to resolve this error? (I guess that put
handler/put service should be enabled in Apache server). Any relevant
information to upload file using https is also helpful

Thanks alot if you have any answer/solution to the problem.