Re: nonSSL version of curl on WinXP

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 13:20:17 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006, Staffan Löfberg wrote:

> When I try the following command I get the answer from the AS/400: SSL is
> not available for use.
> c:\curl -T C:\hkcord.txt -u user:passw
> Curl errorcodes are: (67) Access denied:530

I don't follow you. First you say you get an answer sauing SSL is not
available, then you say the error message says access denied?

How about showing us a screen capture with the exact output when using -v

To me, it sounds like the server denies your login.

  Commercial curl and libcurl Technical Support: