Re: CURL return Values

From: Muhammad Rizwan Khan <>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 05:01:55 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for your reply, but this example has quite a number of errors, like:
 getinmemory.c: In function ‘myrealloc’:
 getinmemory.c:18: warning: return makes pointer from integer without a cast
 getinmemory.c:20: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function ‘malloc’
 getinmemory.c: In function ‘WriteMemoryCallback’:
 getinmemory.c:31: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function ‘memcpy’

Daniel Stenberg <> wrote: On Fri, 8 Dec 2006, Muhammad Rizwan Khan wrote:

> curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_URL,"");

> This is giving me accurate results, but showing results on standard output
> while i wanted to catch this in a string, so that i shuld be able to
> manipulate this. Can you plz tell me the appropirate method of CURL that i
> can use for the purpose.

1. The curl-library list is a better list for libcurl questions, help and

2. See the getinmemory.c example, it probably does exactly what you're looking

  Commercial curl and libcurl Technical Support: