curl-users

Re: Redirect problem?

From: Phill Edwards <philledwards_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 16:09:35 +1100

Thanks for the suggestions so far Ralph & Dan. Unfortunately none of
these has worked. I think there must be a really simple solution which
I'm just missing here. If I put this form in notepad and run it in a
browser I can log on with no problem, so surely it must be easy peasy
in curl - I just don't know what I'm missing here. The simple form is:

<HTML>
<HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY>
<form action="http://www.freecall.net.au/start.php" method="POST">
M'ship No:<input type="text"name="name">
Password:<input type="password" name="password">
<input type="Submit">
</form>
</BODY>
</HTML>

Does seeing this form help at all? It calls start.php but after
validating the username and password it ends up at
https://www.freecall.net.au/member.php (note the SSL link).

Regards,
Phill