Re: problem with multi perform

From: zaheer ahmad <>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 18:55:42 +0530

thanks for the reply, here are more details on the usecase-
as part of the curl write call back in curl_multi_perform, we remove one of
the handles. and this leads to crash when multi_peform tries to access some
local data (easy->easy_conn->readchannel_use since easy->easy_conn has been
deleted as part of remove->Curl_done).

So, the question is, is it possible to remove some jobs
(curl_multi_remove_handle) in the context of curl_multi_perform.

and not wait for the current multi_perform to complete before we remove any

thanks in advance for any inputs.