curl-users

RE: makefile error

From: <Ashish.Gohil_at_iflexsolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 03:42:38 +0530

Hello list:

Sorry to bother you again, I am still unable to crack the installation. I am trying to install cURL on my desktop (Windows XP Proffesional workstation). I ran through the perl makefile.pl successfully. But There was no Easy.pm created. Please help.
Secondly, do you know of step by step installation instructions for installing cURL on a windows machine. The one on the website focusses on UNIX.

Thank you in advance,
AG