curl-users

Re: problem with Socket API-recv

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 00:18:16 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007, parvathy wrote:

> I have problem with Socket API recv function. Before Calling this recv
> function, interrupt was enabled. But this recv function resets the core
> interrupt in the tcp layer level. why it happens like this? If anyone
> knows, reply me.

You didn't explain your problem enough to make me understand it - and you
didn't provide an example source code showing it. You also forgot to mention
what libcurl version on what operating system. Please provide some further
details and I'm sure we can assist!

But you did write about libcurl on the wrong list (use curl-library) and you
quoted three full totally irrelevant emails. Please don't do this when you
post a follow-up on the right list.