cURL Mailing List Monthly Index Single Mail
curl-users Mailing List Archives
Re: Bug in curl lead to bug in curlftpfs
Well, it seems that I forgot to mention, that my login/password pair is in ~/.netrc file. Sorry :(
Here is a properly working (curl 7.17.0) curlftpfs mount command (.netrc the same of course)
denis@dencomp ~ $ curlftpfs -v ftp://192.168.0.254 /mnt/ftp/linux-mvs/ -o gid=1007
* About to connect() to 192.168.0.254 port 21 (#0)
* Trying 192.168.0.254... * connected
* Connected to 192.168.0.254 (192.168.0.254) port 21 (#0)
< 220 ProFTPD 1.3.1rc3 Server (ProFTPD Default Installation) [192.168.0.254]
> USER denis
< 331 Password required for denis
> PASS *****
< 230 User denis logged in
< 257 "/home/denis" is the current directory
* Entry path is '/home/denis'
* Remembering we are in dir ""
* Connection #0 to host 192.168.0.254 left intact
Received on 2008-02-12
These mail archives are generated by hypermail.
Page updated November 12, 2010.
File upload with ASP.NET
web site info