curl-users

gsoc2008!

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 12:35:58 +0100 (CET)

Hey ho,

I'm planning to apply to Google's Summer of Code on the behalf of the cURL
project, to have us participate as a mentoring organization 2008.

To get good results from Google's Summer of Code, we need a fair amount of
volunteering mentors and we need a good set of interesting projects to make
students get attracted.

Check the current list of ideas and mentors here:

         http://curl.haxx.se/docs/gsoc2008.html

Please reply to the proper mailing list only if you want to provide further
ideas or submit yourself as mentor.

For specific info about Google's Summer of Code, what it means for everyone,
what the dates are, what the compensation is and whatever, please go over to
their site and read up:

         http://code.google.com/soc/2008/

If you're a student, now is also a good time to starting thinking about what
kind od project you would like to perform if everything ends up well!