Re: gsoc2008!

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 00:05:56 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 2 Mar 2008, Alessandro Vesely wrote:

> I'd be curious to know what is that "SMTP" project there and how it relates
> with curl.

I'd think you'd be perfectly capable of thinking about that yourself!

I've just added all (wild) ideas thrown in my direction to that list, as I
thought that I'd rather list them there than using too much of filtering.

Whatever project a potential gsoc student suggests, it will of course be
subject for thoughts and debates on how suitable, good, useful, fun or bad it
is for curl.

  Commercial curl and libcurl Technical Support: