Re: FTP/S help

From: Dan Fandrich <>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 14:46:34 -0700

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 05:12:57PM -0400, Heiden, John wrote:
> Yeah, I was kind of surprised to get a segfault too. I am willing to
> try
> anything, but you would need to point me at what you want me to try.
> I have never used the debugger on this system before, so not sure what
> say about that.

I don't know about debugging on AIX.

> Where can I find the "curl test suite"? Point me at what you want and I
> am willing to help/provide whatever I can.

You'll need to download the curl source for this. If you're lucky, you
can just untar it, run "./configure --enable-debug && make && make test"
and it will all work (the 400-series tests are the FTPS ones). More
likely, you'll need to use various configure arguments to point the
build system to the location of your SSL library and potentially other

>>> Dan

--              The web change of address service