curl-users

Problem with DLL libeay32.dll in Curl for Windows

From: Robert _ <u9dispose_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 14:44:26 -0700 (PDT)

I downloaded and unzipped Curl. When trying to run it I received an error message "The dynamic link library libeay32.dll could not be found". I located libeay32.dll, downloaded it and copied it into the system directory. Now when trying to run Curl I receive the following error message: "The procedure entry point ASN1_STRING_data could not be located in the dynamic link library libeay32.dll". Did I download the wrong version of libeay32.dll, which version do I need?

Be a better friend, newshound, and