curl-users

Re: My buffer in a variable - c#

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 19:45:16 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 16 Nov 2008, clement chazarra wrote:

> I am using libcurl.net to retrieve a web page source code and treat it.

This mailing list is for the curl tool so libcurl issues are not that suitable
on this list. curl-library is for those. This said, I don't know of many users
of the C# binding so I don't think you'll find a lot of such users there
either...

> mydata retrieves only a part of the web page source code..

It seems to be mapped to the regular libcurl write callback and it will call
the function repeatedly with chunks of data until the entire file is
downloaded. You need to deal with the data as you see fit.