curl-users

Re: Proxy

From: Michel RIGAUD <rigaud.michel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 14:45:46 +0100

On the first connection to the proxy, do I need to indicate the url of the
web site I want to access ? I am asking that because in the first syntax you
are saying "curl -v -x proxy:port [url]" by [url] you mean which URL ?

Once I detected which auth method to use and I connected once with :
curl -U user:password -x proxy:port
--proxy-[digest/basic/negotiate/ntlm/any] [URL]
do I need to repeat user:password at every request or is there a way tell
the proxy I already connected?

Michel