Re: curl command based on Live HTTP Headers

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 09:48:24 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 13 Feb 2009, Jason Davidson wrote:

(Please don't top-post, it makes it hard to follow this thread)

> Thank you very much for the quick reply. I took your advice and tried the
> commands you suggested but the downloaded file, berkeleyapp.html, is just
> the login page with the following message: "You have been idle for too long.
> Please login in."

Then you append "--trace-ascii logfile" to your curl command lines and compare
that logfile to the original LiveHTTPHeader log and then you adjust your curl
usage to make them more similar. The "secSessionID=+" thing in the post data
looks suspicious and I think Ralph's command line didn't fill that in...

List admin: