Curl in command line

From: aliahsan naqvi <>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 23:05:29 +0000

I am bit new to curl in command line.I have code in php the get a page using curl.And it work fine and i dont see any html tag just my required text.Now i want to do it from command line but when ever i use command curl give me html tage and text.So i couldnt find out how i will only get my requird text like we see in browser.and i aslo did in php same thing.I am using linux.

List admin: